[Chicago-talk] Getting new modules into the standard Perl distribution.

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Jan 27 19:25:48 PST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Sean Blanton wrote:

> So how are requirements managed anyway? How do I start the ball
> rolling even if it is a long uphill path and a heavy ball?

You get on the Perl5-porters mailing list.

The chances of you getting an XML module added to core Perl are
roughly nil, however.  I've been on p5p for years (except for the last
year) and it's antithetical to the thinking of how Perl 5 should be
released.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance