[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] sudo: Beginner to Expert in 1 hour

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Tue Apr 28 10:38:17 PDT 2009

We can do it at the OpenMake office. We have 21 chairs and a projector.
OpenMake Software a.k.a. Catalyst Systems Corp.
213 W. Institute Pl.

1 block N of Chicago Ave between Franklin and Wells. The Chicago Brown Line
stop is right there.

Right now the buzzer/intercom is not working, but we'll figure something
out.

Sean

Follow: http://www.twitter.com/seanblanton
Connect: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanblanton