[Chicago-talk] Interfacing to Excel

Don Drake don at drakeconsult.com
Fri Apr 10 20:42:33 PDT 2009

I can also vouch for Win32::OLE under ActiveState Perl.  The
spreadsheets I was populating were quite large: 10 tabs, about 20 MB
file size and chock full of calculations programmed by Win32::OLE.

I did have some Excel issues once in a while, but all debugging showed
that problems inside Excel code.

-Don

--
Don Drake