[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Attendees for Chicago.pm Meeting September 23rd

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:09:06 PDT 2008

Wow, we have a big group signed up for the meeting tomorrow....
exciting!  The main meeting room is taken because they are setting up
for an early morning meeting on Wednesday, so when you get to the
office (20 W Kinzie) go to the 7th floor.  There is an alternative
meeting space that we can use.  Also, I'm going to pick up some food,
so if you want to show up early (say around 6:30) there will be
sandwiches or pizza or something similarly cater-able.  See you all
tomorrow.