[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Chicago.pm Meeting: September 23rd

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 09:00:20 PDT 2008

Sounds like we have a talk... I can do my Open Flash Chart and Perl
talk too if there is time and interest.  I'll get the announcement up
on the website soon.  I'll probably also create an evite or meetup
thing for people to RSVP.  Any preference?  My only preference is that
I don't have to pay for it :)