[Chicago-talk] YAPC Meeting 2pm Sunday

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu May 29 20:00:25 PDT 2008

We are going to have a little YAPC::NA meeting at my place, 124 W
Polk, this Sunday at 2pm.  There is parking if you want to drive, but
the lot across the road is $13/day so you might want to take public
transit.  If so, the 36, 24, and 22 are all good bus choices and the
Blue line (La Salle), Red Line (Harrison), or the Orange/Pink/Brown
lines (La Salle or Library) are good for the L.  And finally, I'm just
a few blocks (okay, just over .5 miles) from Union Station.

Anyone who wants to help out with YAPC::NA is welcome to attend.  When
you get there ring 'McAdams' on the box.  If that doesn't work, walk
to the West side of the building and yell... Sunday is looking
beautiful according to the forecast so I'll have the windows open :)

C you there
Josh