[Chicago-talk] Meeting Location

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:17:16 PDT 2008

As many of you know, Performics, who was purchased by DoubleClick, has
now been purchased by Google.  That being said, we will be moving out
of the Performics office relatively soon and I'm not sure of Google's
policy on user group meetings.  I'll look into it and see if we can
meet at their location.  However, I don't want to seem like I have the
exclusive right to the location of the downtown Perl meeting and I
don't even know if I can continue to host them.  Does anyone else have
a good location?