[Chicago-talk] Is there a way to simplify including multiple .pm files?

He Guangsheng-W16844 Guangsheng.He at motorola.com
Fri Mar 14 09:39:57 PDT 2008

Good day.

New to chicago.pm. I have a question:

My scripts take a lot of constants, so I defined these constants in
several ConstantVar.pm files and include them all. But more and more
constant files coming, so I have to add one line 'use ...'  to each of
my scripts. Is there a better way to manage this?

In C, we can make one header include a lot of headers, the only need to
maintain changes for this one. Is that similar approach in Perl?

Thanks.

Joe