[Chicago-talk] Work from Home PERL Developer opening

Gene Smith gsmith at vereduscorp.com
Thu Jul 31 06:25:19 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I have a job opening that I'm sure someone would be interested in.  I am
looking for someone that would be interested in a PERL Developer
position.  The ideal candidate will have experience with PERL, Linux,
XML, and Web Services.   The Web Services experience is not essential.
I would like to find someone that really enjoys PERL and would have no
problem working with that everyday.  The work will primarily be done at
your home.  Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.
This is a good opportunity with a great company.

Regards,

Gene Smith
Veredus Corporation
678-420-7492 - Direct