[Chicago-talk] The JavaScript Renaissance Part I: The Core Language

Dave Hoover dave at obtiva.com
Thu Jan 10 05:19:34 PST 2008

Thanks to everyone who turned out on Tuesday in Wheaton for a great
night of JavaScript learning.  There were many great questions.
Thanks to Fred for the time and energy he put into preparing such an
in-depth tutorial.  Part 2 of Fred's talk will likely be coming in
February.

Fred has posted his presentation materials to his blog.
http://sustainablecode.com/blog/2008/01/advanced-javascript-not-for-faint-of.html

Best,

Dave Hoover
//obtiva:  Agility applied. Software delivered.