[Chicago-talk] The JavaScript Renaissance Part II: The Browser

Dave Hoover dave at obtiva.com
Fri Feb 22 19:25:16 PST 2008

Just in case anyone missed it, Fred posted the materials from his
February talk on his blog:
http://sustainablecode.com/blog/2008/02/more-mongering.html

Fred has offered to do part 3 of his JavaScript series in April, so
we're available for a talk in March.  Please let me know if you have a
Perl topic you'd like to hear or speak about.