[Chicago-talk] Chicago Perl Seminar

Tony Wong a.wong2.nu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:27:14 PST 2008

I'd certainly be interested and willing to come. I haven't been able
to come out for the last couple of Windy City PM meetings because of a
standing Tuesday evening appointment since the beginning of the year.
Since I missed Frozen Perl too (last minute) because of family
reasons, I'm eager for some Perl content. Days/times are flexible for
me since it would be during the workday.

Thanks,
Tony