[Chicago-talk] Early bird pricing for YAPC::NA 2008 coming to an end

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:48:27 PDT 2008

 Hello everyone, I just wanted to send out a reminder that the early
 bird pricing ($85 USD) is going to be ending with the end of April,
 leaving on the full conference price ($100 USD) available.  Please
 feel free to spread the word to any of your respective companies or PM
 groups to let them know.

 The URL for registering for the conference is:
 http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/purchase

 We will be putting out housing information soon for those who want to
 stay on-campus for the conference.  Feel free to register now and take
 advantage of the discounted conference rate.  You'll be able to add
 housing later.

 Thanks for your help,
 Josh McAdams