[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Flourish

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Sat Apr 5 07:59:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I met Tony Wong in the Chicago Perl Mongers 'booth' down at the Flourish conference yesterday morning.  I'm hoping to get some of the convention photos up tomorrow (my mom's in town to see my 3 month old daughter today).  Hopefully someone will be able to snag a few photos from the convention today.

The Flickr group is http://www.flickr.com/groups/flourish_conference_2008/

Again, I'll upload my photos sometime tomorrow.

Jason L. Froebe

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.