[Chicago-talk] apology to Andy Lester

Sam Grover orders at siraim.com
Wed Sep 26 20:16:58 PDT 2007

Wow.  having lurked on this mailing list for years, we definitely
don't know each other but I wanted to pass along an attaboy.  Public
accountability is huge and this definitely counts as that.  Not many
people would see the hubris on holding this in and the amount of
humility that is required to send your email.  Again, not knowing
each other, accept this as a random email of praise for the strength
and humility your email showed.

Sam