[Chicago-talk] XMLout hash key that was not a legal XML element name

Brian Katzung briank at kappacs.com
Tue Sep 4 07:50:15 PDT 2007

Tiger et al,

I don't know if it will help, but I have a light-weight, unpublished
module called Parse::XMLLite that may be more forgiving and can easily
be made to be even more forgiving if needed. It creates a DOM-like parse
tree using maybe half a dozen regexs for parsing and it's only
dependency is Exporter.

If you (or anybody else) would like a copy, let me know and I'll be
happy to send it along.

   - Brian

--
Brian Katzung, Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC
Leveraging UNIX, Linux, open source, and custom