[Chicago-talk] Possible Talk Subject...?

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Wed Oct 31 10:39:36 PDT 2007

> Because if you're going to be exclusive about being in your own little
world, I (and others) don't want to hear about it.

Not that it's matter too much, as I'm in the furthest 'burb of them all
("Madison, the nicest suburb of Chicago circa 2026") but I prefer to hear
about them all on one list, even if it causes some duplication. <delete>
is the easiest email handling process I have and w/ what, 800 msgs, I'm
really good at it.

my .018 dollars worth (rounded up)

Andy Bach
Systems Mangler