[Chicago-talk] Possible Talk Subject...?

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Oct 31 09:52:14 PDT 2007

Andy Lester wrote:
> Because if you're going to be exclusive about being in your own little
> world, I (and others) don't want to hear about it.  If the non-city
> folks are going to be excluded, then go exclude yourselves, but do it
> off of this list.

How are we excluding anyone?  We are not trying to.  I personally
welcome you to attend the planned IT Crowd screening :)

Anyway, the reason the discussion happened on this list is because Nola
happened to have the idea while replying to a message on this list.
It's a good idea, and exchanging ideas on the "wrong" list is definitely
better than not exchanging them at all.  I highly doubt that anyone
really cares which list is which, except you.

> Either combine the two lists, or stay off this one.

Or what?

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway