[Chicago-talk] The bummer of split lists

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Mon Oct 8 18:17:01 PDT 2007

On Oct 8, 2007, at 8:12 PM, Nola Stowe wrote:

> The list was created mainly because my annoucements for Perl Lunch
> were rejected to the annoucelist.

So rather than furthering the misconception that windycity.pm ne
chicago.pm, why not create a list that is chicago-pm-social, or
something similar?  Where it's inclusive, not exclusive?

Better yet, how about saying "Hey, Andy, my announcements for Perl
Lunch keep getting rejected, can we do something about that?"

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance