[Chicago-talk] advanced perl training in chicagoland

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 05:30:08 PDT 2007

Thanks Brian,

Of course, Stonehenge was my first suggestion.  I have a training
requirment to meet at work by end of year.  I was actually planning on
attending some veritas cluster training but it's been turned down
because of a travel freeze.

Is there a class schedule for the intermediate class here in chicago?
How often do you do classes?

Thanks,
Warren