[Chicago-talk] Downtown meeting tomorrow

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Nov 26 09:17:39 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 01:05 -0600, Kent Cowgill wrote:
> Or is everyone planning on pitching in a couple of dollars and
> watching the IT crowd?

OK, since the meeting is tomorrow, let's do a social meeting instead of
a technical meeting.  This will consist of watching The IT Crowd and
then going out to Monks afterward.  We will save Kent's and my talks for
another time :)

The meeting will start at 7 on the 12th floor of Performics, the usual
place.  (Can someone at pfx generate an attendance list?)

Hopefully this is OK with everyone.  I will bring The IT Crowd and the
necessary cables.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway