[Chicago-talk] Hello from the deep south burbs

Vernon_Dainwood at areb.uscourts.gov Vernon_Dainwood at areb.uscourts.gov
Mon Nov 5 10:42:46 PST 2007

 I debated the proper usage and ended up picking the worst of the three.
 No disrespect intended.  I assume its a touchy subject that I was not
 aware existed.
 I forget to check it first. perl -c.  I figure if I keep reading I
 will find out what pushes yall's buttons.
 Im really interested in the knowledge base of your members.
 Again. No disrespect intended.

"Joshua McAdams" <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com>
Sent by: chicago-talk-bounces+vernon_dainwood=areb.uscourts.gov at pm.org
11/02/2007 08:07 PM
Please respond to
"Chicago.pm chatter" <chicago-talk at pm.org>

"Chicago.pm chatter" <chicago-talk at pm.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Chicago-talk] Hello from the deep south burbs

> Most of our  applications are written in PERL.

Just a word of caution... you might want to drop the cap in ERL around
lists like these :)