[Chicago-talk] Meeting in June

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Fri May 25 13:48:39 PDT 2007

My talk will have some major content changes, and I would *really* like
to get some feedback on it, not to mention the practice.  This doesn't
have to replace the regular meeting, though; if I can just get a handful
of people to be there on the 3rd Tuesday (or some other day before YAPC)
I'm fine with that, and all the non-YAPC-goers can have the
regularly-scheduled meeting on the 4th Tuesday.

If we do that though, I'd like to humbly yet selfishly request that
Clyde give his talk in July.  My encoding fu is weak.

-- Mike F.