[Chicago-talk] Meeting in June

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:49:30 PDT 2007

> So back to the topic at hand, are we moving the meeting downtown back
> a week or no?  I need to prep the wife for it since I'll be just
> coming back from a business trip the Saturday before.

Since YAPC::NA collides with the next downtown meeting, there seemed
to be a general consensus that we bump up the June meeting by a week.
Part of this is because half a dozen or so of us will be in Houston
and part because Mike Fraggasi wanted to take one more shot at his
talk.  I'm still for having the meeting a week early, but will gladly
concede.  Pete should be around Chicago during YAPC, so he can handle
getting people into PFX for the meeting if he wants.  If Pete wants to
give the code quality talk also, that suits me.  It looks like our
options are currently:

3rd Week in June
  - Mike Fraggasi on Logging
  - Pete Krawczyk on Coding Red Flags (if he wants to and can)
  - Not Clyde Forrester on Unicode because of a scheduling conflict

4th Week in June (regular meeting)
  - Pete Krawczyk on Coding Red Flags (if he wants to and can)
  - Possibly Clyde Forrester on Unicode

If Clyde and Pete can say which dates work for them, we can see which
date works out best for the group.

Josh
(one the guys who can get you in the building)