[Chicago-talk] Meeting in June

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:03:45 PDT 2007

well your site says you are you are the defacto leader, then say you
are not? then what is that? help me out here.  I am just saying maybe
you could ask the group if they have suggestions, rather then say
"next meeting will be such and such" ...  I'm sorry if i was
accusatory.

Windycity was formed mainly for announcements for downtown events.. so
I didn't have to pester the list about lunch announcements for lunch.
I know there are more than just Chicago people on this list and I
always felt bad about pestering the whole list for just a small
gathering at lunch.

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun