[Chicago-talk] June 12, Perl Program Repair Shop

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu May 24 08:41:45 PDT 2007

Perl Program Repair Shop

Illinois Institute of Technology, Rice Campus, Wheaton, IL
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 (7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)

Mark-Jason Dominus visited Chicago.PM back in 2006, and his "Red
Flags and Program Repair Shop" talk was wonderful. http://
perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Chi/slide001.html

In June, Chicago Perl Mongers will be doing the same thing, albeit
without Mark's help. We'll take real code from users and find ways to
improve it.  I (Andy) will take the code and find what I suggest as
ways to improve it, and present those at the meeting.  As a group, we
can also discuss other ways that things could be improved.

If you'd like to submit code you've written for public scrutiny and
improvement, email it to andy at petdance.com, the larger the better.
Andy will pull out likely candidates for scrutiny and we'll discuss
them as a group at the meeting.

I need your code submissions by June 5th, so please get them in now,
before it's too late.

Thanks!
Andy

--