[Chicago-talk] Meeting in June

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:00:16 PDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

> On May 23, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
>
> > To follow up on this... we decided that we'll do the chicago
> > meeting on the
> > 3rd tuesday instead.  Frag will be speaking about logging or
> > something.
>
> That's probably not the case.  Hold on.

Andy, you have as much say as anyone else, so stop acting like you run
the show. In fact, you have less say about what happens to a meeting
you don't participate in. Kindly do what you like in Wheaton, but
leave the city folk alone to do what they like.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/