[Chicago-talk] Meeting in June

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:20:22 PDT 2007

My vote is for Clyde to get first dibbs at a talk since he had to miss
his.  There seemed to be quite a few people interested in the Unicode
topic.  As far as Fraggasi or Pete, either is fine.  I think that Mike
wanted to re-do his logging talk to get some more practice in for
YAPC.  Mike, has there been much content added/changed since last
time?