[Chicago-talk] Scalar help.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue May 8 07:16:36 PDT 2007

Brian,

Thank you very much for your response.  Would you be able to direct me to where I can get some examples of the syntax for this system call?  I have not had any luck in experimenting with it.

Thanks,

Richard

Brian Katzung <briank at kappacs.com> wrote: If this is for a *NIX-style system, you might want to consider TIOCSTI
(simulate typed input) in tty_ioctl(4).

--
Brian Katzung
Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC

Your beliefs become your thoughts.  Your thoughts become your words.  Your words become your actions.  Your actions become your habits.  Your habits become your values.  Your values become your destiny.  -- Mahatma Gandhi