[Chicago-talk] Perl 101 is ramping up

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue May 1 08:12:24 PDT 2007

http://code.google.com/p/perl101/

I've put the code for perl101.org out on Google Code (which is having
connectivity problems as I type this).  I want to get contributions
from folks if you want to sign up and get commit privs to the repo.

Note that there are two mailing lists: perl101-talk and perl101-commits.

I'd love to have Chicago.pm help drive this to a state where I feel
comfortable announcing to a wide audience.

We'll be working on perl101 and common questions as the 2nd half of
our next meeting.

Thanks,
xoxo,
Andy