[Chicago-talk] Editing, altering, manipulating PDFs

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Fri Mar 30 14:44:50 PDT 2007

> Just guessing, I tried $gfx->image($image_file, 50, 50, 100); which
> works but it changes from a rectangular image to a square one.  I need
> to shrink the image to a specific width while keeping the same aspect
> ratio.

See ImageMagick or PerlMagick.

  ./convert $input --resize htxwd $output;

will use the resize argument as a bounding box while
keeping the aspect constant.

That or you're gonna havta compute the ratio for
yourself and shrink the image to given values.

--
Steven Lembark                                         85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                  Woodhaven, NY 11421