[Chicago-talk] Next week's meeting

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Mar 9 18:10:46 PST 2007

I'm not sure if I should send out a formal announcement or not, but here's the
plan for next week:

The meeting is going to be from 7-9 at Performics (180 N La Salle, 12th floor)
on Thurday, the 15th.  I'm going to talk about learning Haskell for half the
time (or so), and then we'll have the Text Editor Wars (tm).  Josh said he'd
talk about Eclipse, and I'll talk about Emacs, but it would be great if
others were willing to talk a bit about their favorite features in their
favorite text editors.  Someone should talk about vi, for example :)

Anyway, if you're coming, please RSVP (so we can get you past security).  All
are welcome.

If you'd like to talk about an editor, just let the list know.  Thanks!

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,