[Chicago-talk] perl question

Alan Mead amead2 at alanmead.org
Thu Mar 8 13:06:15 PST 2007

elite elite wrote:
> I been readng about perl programming and learn perl so
>  far.Only prob that i have is that all i have is linux
> on my laptops but no window os.
>
> Fun part is learning how to hack with perl:)
>
> Are there any good plugin for vim that can be use with
> perl?

Many people would disagree that "no windows os" is a problem...

The version of vim packaged with Fedora Core already does syntax
highlighting for Perl quite nicely.  What kinds of plug-ins do you want?

--
Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions,
including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.             | Institute of Psychology
Assistant Professor             | Illinois Intitute of Technology
Scientific Advisor,             | 3101 South Dearborn, 2nd floor
Center for Research and Service | Chicago IL 60616