[Chicago-talk] [OT] Wiis

Orders Guy orders at siraim.com
Tue Jun 12 20:29:11 PDT 2007

I picked one up this past sunday morning at the Target on Higgins and
rt 59 in Hoffman Estates.  They also got 15 Wiis in and didn't sell
out first thing in the morning.  They seem to get stock every other
sunday..

You may be able to check the target ads in a saturday paper, if they
mention that they'll have wiis, chances are they'll put their new
stock out the next morning.