[Chicago-talk] Chicago.pm YAPC::NA 2008 Bid

Alan Mead amead2 at alanmead.org
Sun Jul 22 17:15:43 PDT 2007

If DePaul falls through, I'm new to the faculty at IIT and I'd be happy
to help if I can.

-Alan

Joshua McAdams wrote:
>> i am a full time student in cti at depaul.
>>

> Excellent.  Do you happen to know any professors or campus
> organizations that might be friendly to 'co-sponsoring' YAPC?  It
> seems like DePaul had/has decent discounts for student organizations
> reserving rooms.  Hal, you might need to found the DePaul Perl Mongers
> ;)
>
> Also, do you know which campus and which buildings would be best to host YAPC?

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Institute of Psychology
Scientific Adviser, Center for Research and Service
Illinois Institute of Technology
3101 South Dearborn, 2nd floor
Chicago IL 60616

Skype: alandmead
+312.567.5933 (Campus)
+312.567.3493 (Fax)
http://www.iit.edu/~mead
http://www.alanmead.org

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make
as they go flying by."  --  Douglas Adams