[Chicago-talk] Spam programming language

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Wed Jan 31 09:38:33 PST 2007

Sort of cool - I tried the google code search using:
%\w+\[.+]

got one thing close "Website Meta language"
http://thewml.org/
#   Manage arrays as stacks
#   These macros are obsolete and should not be used anymore.
#   Mp4h has some builtins which are more efficient.
#

<define-tag array:size whitespace=delete>
<if <gt <array-size %0 /> 0 /> <array-size %0 /> 0 />
</define-tag>

<define-tag array:topvalue whitespace=delete>
<set-var __index=<array:size %0 /> />
<get-var %0[<get-var __index />] />
</define-tag>

<define-tag array:show>
<set-var __i=0 />
<while <get-var %0[<get-var __i />] />>
%0[<get-var __i />] = <get-var %0[<get-var __i />] />
<increment __i />
</while>
</define-tag>

But ruby has:
 else
   path = %w[/usr/local/bin /usr/ucb /usr/bin /bin]
 end

Andy Bach
Systems Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

     "He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep,
  pain that cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon the heart;
and, in our own despair, against our will,
  comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
                                 --- Aeschylus