[Chicago-talk] code from my talk

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Jan 16 21:13:29 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

I now have the code for the AddressBook application from my talk on my
website.  Sorry that there isn't much explanation (in the form of slides),
but hopefully you'll be able to pick apart the code that we didn't have time
to cover during the talk.  I forgot just how much code there is in a basic
app :)

You can download the tarball from:

http://www.jrock.us/AddressBook.tar.gz

Anyway, my book will cover all the nitty-gritty details of this app, but while
you're waiting for that, check out:

http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Task-Catalyst-Tutorial-0.02/
http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Catalyst-Manual-5.700501/lib/Catalyst/Manual.pm

Questions are welcome on the list (catalyst at lists.rawmode.org), e-mailed
directly, or in #catalyst on irc.perl.org!  Have fun!   (Also, any feedback
is welcome.)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,