[Chicago-talk] meetup in the south suburbs?

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Tue Jan 16 16:50:54 PST 2007

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are other perlmongers in the south
suburbs (I'm in Tinley Park) that might be up for an informal meetup
sometime soon.  Any takers?

jason

Jason L. Froebe

Help find a cure for breast cancer!  Net proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust. Help by donating at http://www.the3day.org/chicago07/jfroebe - I'm walking 60 miles in 3 days in August 2007.  (The day I return from TechWave is the first day of the Walk)

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog