[Chicago-talk] Fwd: [LUNI] Flourish / Hack-a-ton

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 19:41:56 PST 2007

Chicago.pm hack-a-thon part 2?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samir Faci <sfaci at cs.uic.edu>
Date: Feb 24, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [LUNI] Flourish / Hack-a-ton
To: DePaul Linux Community <dlc at mailman.depaul.edu>, UIC Linux User
Group <lug at listserv.uic.edu>, luni at luni.org

we had requests from some various community members that wanted to
have a hack-a-ton event after flourish.

We have the room/resources to accommodate about 30-50 people, so it'll
end up being a mini event after flourish.  I was wondering if anyone
had any ideas, requests as far as what they'd like to see at this
event.

There is an open wiki for ideas at:

http://www.flourishconf.com/wiki/doku.php?id=hack-a-thon

or email me or the list directly

--
Samir
PS. in case this needs repeating, we're not hacking any websites,