[Chicago-talk] Perl Certiied

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Apr 5 09:34:48 PDT 2007

> Does anyone know where i can take a perl  exam and
> study for
>
> I try to get perl certified.

There are no standard Perl certifications.  There's no equivalent to
an MCSE, for example.

Rather than looking for a Perl certification, I would spend the time
working on getting my use of English up to par.  Whether or not a
Perl certification is valuable, it won't matter without proper
mechanics in writing.  If the quote above is an example of what you'd
send to an employer in a cover letter or on a resume, you would be
disqualified immediately.

Perhaps a local community college has an "English for Business" class
or something similar that you could take?

Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance