[Chicago-talk] HTML form question

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Sep 26 07:38:45 PDT 2006

I did not write it, but built it ( the site www.rushlogistics.com including the forms www.rushlogistics.com/contactus.html, subm_joke.html ) with the Yahoo Pagebuilder software that allows me add a form to any page and the instructions say that the form submissions will automatically be automatically sent to the master email account which should be rushlogistics at sbcglobal.net.  When the form is created the action line looks like this:

 action="http://us.1.p2.webhosting.yahoo.com/forms?login=rushlogistics@sbcglobal.net&confirm=&error="

 for the purpose of avoiding future spam I changed it in my original post putting in NO_SPAM DOT NET etc.  I not sure if the syntax was in fact wrong or Randall and others were just reacting to my doctoring of the line.  If this is the case my apologies for the confusion.  If this is not the case I am still wondering what could be wrong with the action line that was generated by yahoo Pagebuilder.  Everything else on the site works so it's strange that the forms would not.

 Thanks again, for all the help.  If anyone can see the error of my ways I would be grateful to them for sharing it with me.

 Richard
"Michael D. Stemle, Jr." <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote: It doesn't sound like you wrote the server-side program you're submitting your
form to.  It is impossible for me to tell you exactly what's wrong.  You
should contact whoever provided you with that URL for support.

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer