[Chicago-talk] HTML form question

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Tue Sep 26 06:07:33 PDT 2006

I may be missing something but the way you are quoting the action
doesn't look right.. maybe try:

action='http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/"http://us.1.p2.webhosting.yahoo.com/forms?login=rushlogisticsNO_SPAM@sbcglobal
DOTnet&confirm=old_jokes.html&error=contactus.html"'

(single quotes surrounding it)

You also might try URL encoding it.. like.. ?

action="https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?/%22http://us.1.p2.webhosting.yahoo.com/forms?login=rushlogistics@sbcglobal.net&confirm=old_jokes.html&error=contactus.html%22&.src=ym"