[Chicago-talk] HTML form question

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Sep 26 06:07:04 PDT 2006

Michael,

 Thanks for the reply.  In order to help diagnose the problem I have created even a simpler form at url: www.rushlogistics.com/subm_joke2.html  I get the same result no error, but no email received.  I don't think I can get on IRC from here but I'll try.

 Here's the HTML:

 <form method=post action="http://geocities.yahoo.com/forms?login=rushlogistics@sbcglobal.net">
 <input type="text" name="Name" size="27">

 <input type="text" name="URL" size="27">

 <input type="radio" name="Visit" value="Daily">Every day<br>
 <input type="radio" name="Visit" value="Weekly">Once per week<br>
 <input type="radio" name="Visit" value="Monthly">Once per month<br>
 <input type="radio" name="Visit" value="Yearly">Once per year<br>

 <b>Please add any comments you have below:</b>
 <textarea cols="40" rows="10" name="Comments"></textarea>

 <input type="submit" value="Send">
 <input type="reset" value="Clear the form">

 <!-- Option 1 -->
 <input type="hidden" name="subject" value="Survey Results">

 <!-- Option 2 -->
 <input type="hidden" name="required_fields" value="Name,URL">

 <!-- Option 3
 <input type="hidden" name="next_url" value="http://www.geocities.com/rushlogistics@sbcglobal.net/index.html">
 -->

 </form>

"Michael D. Stemle, Jr." <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote: I don't see enough information to accurately diagnose this problem.  You would
need to provide more than just this.  Perhaps the IRC channel would be more
appropriate?  irc.perl.org/#chicago.pm

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer