[Chicago-talk] HTML form question

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Sep 26 05:23:50 PDT 2006

Pardon me for asking a non perl question, but I have no where else to turn.  I am having problems getting the following form to work.  If I submit something no error occurs but I never get the email.  I have altered the email address below -- in this post only -- to avoid future additional spam.

  http://www.rushlogistics.com/contactus.html

  </script>
  <form style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;" name="Form5" method="POST" action=http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/"http://us.1.p2.webhosting.yahoo.com/forms?login=rushlogisticsNO_SPAM@sbcglobal DOT net&confirm=old_jokes.html&error=contactus.html" onfiltered="return checkForm5()">

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,

  Richard

Your beliefs become your thoughts.  Your thoughts become your words.  Your words become your actions.  Your actions become your habits.  Your habits become your values.  Your values become your destiny.  -- Mahatma Gandhi