[Chicago-talk] Loop lunch

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:55:50 PDT 2006

Sure... any new place is good. Find out the name and address (number) of the
place Mike and we'll use that place next time.

Thank for coming everyone!

For those who listened to my perl delimia .. I ended up using a hash of
arrays and then serializing to php and then I was able to manipulate it easy
enough in PHP to do what I wanted. Actually Liz helped me with the final
code..and also I bugged Yaakov about some questions too :) Thanks to
everybody :)

http://phpgirl.blogspot.com
http://AnythingButPHP.blogspot.com
http://CodeSnipers.com