[Chicago-talk] Perl Developers Kit

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Thu Oct 26 12:31:56 PDT 2006

It has perl2exe which is nice if you're making little utilities you want to be able to
distribute to others without perl. It also has a killer regex debugger, and the IDE has
all the normal stuff you'd like to see like autocomplete, project management, etc.
Having said all that though, I still prefer good ol vim, but I think that's just cuz I'm
an old school hacker.