[Chicago-talk] Perl lunch

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Oct 11 08:08:43 PDT 2006

BTW, if David is at the UofC, does anyone want to meet down here in Hyde
Park for some sort of food related activity?  The UofC is about 60
blocks closer to my workplace than downtown ;)

Andy Lester wrote:
> How about if it's the 12th?  And y'all could hook up with David?
> he's doing a lot of cool stuff, especially on Win32 perl:
> http://search.cpan.org/~dagolden/
>

> On Oct 4, 2006, at 1:53 PM, David Golden wrote:
>
>> Dear Chicago Perl friends (at least the ones whose email addresses
>> I have handy),
>>
>> I'm going to be in Chicago for business on October 12.  I will need
>> to be at a recruiting event at the University of Chicago from 7 to
>> 8:30pm, but I'd be interested in meeting up with you or other
>> Chicago Perl Mongers for drinks or dinner, everyone's schedules
>> permitting.
>>
>> Please let me know if that day works for you.
>
> --
> Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,