[Chicago-talk] Your PerlSIG presentation - Nov 14

Deborah Vose vosedj at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 05:17:00 PDT 2006

Michael,

  I am putting together the information for the November 14th PerlSIG meeting to place on our website.  Would you please send a abstract and bio as soon as possible.

  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Looking forward to hearing your presentation.

  Thanks, Debi

"Michael D. Stemle, Jr." <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote:
  Sure. I'd love to give a hand. Are there any specific AJAX-related questions
folks would like answered? Due to the nature of the topic, there will be a
fair amount of javascript, so it won't be for the faint of heart ;)