[Chicago-talk] Perl 6 Hack-a-thon?

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Nov 7 17:18:09 PST 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 7:13 PM, Jason L. Froebe wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I know it is this month in the north west suburbs but can't find much
> advertising on it on the perlfoundation.org, perlmonks.org, pm.org,
> chicago.pm.org, www.perl.org.
>
> I'm guessing it is this coming weekend (I think).  We aren't trying to
> hide it are we? ;-)

Not at all.  We have more people than I expected already.

Why do you say "Perl 6" hackathon?  What made you think it was just
Perl 6?  You're the 2nd person to mention that to me, and I'm
wondering if I said something that made people think it was just Perl 6.

http://hackathon.info/

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance