[Chicago-talk] How would I do this

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Sat Mar 25 14:04:05 PST 2006

That I don't know. Maybe you just open a file handle to the whole file and Data::General
figures it out. Honestly though, I wouldn't use __DATA__ blocks for config. Instead, I'd
use something like JSON or YAML for config files. It's taint safe, human readable, fast
parsing, supports unlimited nesting and data structures. It's just good all the way
around.